Supporting people affected by brain injury
- Headway House will be closed from Friday 18th April and reopens Monday 28th April for Easter break and training/planning week.
- Recruitment news - Art Studio Assistant (apprentice)
- ‘It’s crazy to say this: I was in a room and I was surrounded by people who had boxes on their heads’. The first life story is up on Who Are You Now, our project telling brain injury survivors’ stories in their own words.
- Sign up to this year’s Super Hero Run, 18 May 2014 in Regent’s Park for Headway East London. Make a donation to our Super Heroes.
- Surviving Is One Thing, Living Quite Another This publication, commissioned by the Ajahma Charitable Trust, aims to make a contribution to the debate about rehabilitation and long term support that meets the needs of people with brain injury. Headway East London, alongside other Headway groups, took part in the research and all the artwork featured came from our art studio.
Visit our Vimeo and Flickr pages: